1) Where can I find the A2Z application form?
If you are in the process of ordering A2Z services, please start by placing the services you are interested in in the shopping cart. You will find the application form after you proceed to the checkout page. If you have already ordered all services, but did not submit the application form, please go to
http://www.a2zevaluations.com/form.html, complete the form, and click "Submit".
1) If I want to mail the documentation by postal service or private courier to A2Z Evaluations, LLC, which address do I use?
A2Z Evaluations, LLC
216 F Street, #29
Davis, CA 95616
2) If I want to visit the office of A2Z Evaluations, LLC in person for a scheduled consultation, where do I go?
A2Z Evaluations, LLC
803 Second Street, Suite 301
Davis, CA 95616
3) Will the documents be returned to me?
All of the original official documents will be returned to you as soon as the evaluation has been completed.
1) Is the U.S. grade point average (GPA) automatically included in the evaluation?
The GPA is automatically included in every course-by-course evaluation.
1) How can I order another official copy of the evaluation report?
Official copies can be ordered for the first five years after completion of the initial evaluation.
A) Choose the category “Official Copies” from the list of “Services and Fees” on the left side of the homepage and add the service “Official copy of evaluation” to the shopping cart;
B) Click on "Proceed to Checkout";
C) Enter the billing information;
D) Enter the mailing address for the official copy under "shipping information";
E) Choose the shipping method;
F) Complete the payment information;
G) Enter the A2Z evaluation number for your evaluation in “Order Comments”; and
H) Click "Place Order".
You do not have to complete the application form.
Official copies are usually mailed out within two business days after receipt of the online order and payment.
You will receive an email from A2Z Evaluations, LLC confirming that your order has been processed.
1) Does A2Z Evaluations, LLC offer translation services in addition to evaluation services?
A2Z Evaluations, LLC does not offer in-house translation services.
If your international credentials were not issued in English, please obtain an official word-by-word translation of your credentials from a professional translation service prior to submitting your application for an evaluation.
A2Z Evaluations, LLC recommends Transcend Translations in Davis, California (Phone: 530-756-5834, Website: http://www.transcend.net) and BTS Translation Services in San Francisco, California (Phone: 415-668-1121, Website: http://www.btsglobal.com). Other translation services can be found at http://www.ncta.org and http://www.atanet.org.
1) What is the regular turn-around time for A2Z evaluations?
The regular turn-around time is approximately two weeks.
2) Do you offer a faster service?
A2Z Evaluations, LLC offers a one-week, three-day, two-day, one-day, and same-day rush service for an additional fee.
3) Why are some or all rush services temporarily not listed online?
If the International Credential Evaluation Specialist is temporarily unable to guarantee completion of a certain rush service, the rush service will not be offered online. As soon as the rush service becomes available again, it will be listed online.
4) If A2Z Evaluations, LLC is temporarily closed, is the turn-around time affected?
A2Z Evaluations, LLC may close temporarily, if the International Credential Evaluation Specialist is unavailable for professional or personal reasons. The office is never closed for more than ten business days, so that the regular turn-around time of approximately two weeks is not affected. Rush services that cannot be guaranteed, will temporarily be unavailable online.